Instagram Home Hacks Competition to Win £100 worth of Sainsbury’s Home Vouchers
Terms and conditions for the instagram Home Hacks competition to win £100 worth of Sainsbury’s home vouchers
All you need to do is upload a picture to instagram of your ‘home hack’ to be in with a chance of winning (full details on you can enter below) A home hack can be anything from tips to personalise your home and styling ideas to general useful ideas, tips and DIY projects for your home.
1. The prize opens at 10am on Wednesday 21st May 2014 and closes at 10pm on Wednesday 4th June at 12pm.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must:
(i) visit the ‘Sainsburys instagram account.
(ii) Upload a photo of their home hack.
(iii)Tag the photo with @’Sainsburys and use the hashtag #Sainsburyshomehacks
The winner will be picked from what Sainsbury’s deems in the most interesting home hack. It is at Sainsbury’s discretion to pick a winner.
4. The winner will receive:
£100 worth of vouchers to spend on Sainsbury’s home range.
There will be one winner who will receive a prize of £100 Sainsbury’s home vouchers and two runners up who will receive £20 worth of ‘Sainsburys vouchers each. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of greater or equal value.
5. The instagram post may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
6. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury’s also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any comment when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. Employees of Sainsbury’s directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
8. The entrant must be the original creator of the comment and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the comment. The comment must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
9. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the comment which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the comment, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury’s to use and showcase the comment. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
10. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
11. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Sainsbury’s may: (i) showcase their comments and photography on Sainsbury’s website and any other media and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on the website) and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Sainsbury’s use of the entrant’s comment; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.