Home Inspired prize draw – January 29th 2014
Terms & Conditions for the Home Inspired instore event competition.
We’re giving away 4 x bundles of our favourite products from the Sainsbury’s Spring/Summer 2014 home collections.
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on Wednesday 29th January 2014 and closes at 9pm on Tuesday 18th February 2014.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must:
(i) visit cms.sainsburyshome.fullsixuk.com and locate the Home Inspired competition blog post; (ii) write a comment on the competition post to explain what their favourite Sainsbury’s Home Spring/Summer collection is and why (iii) share the blog post across one social media platform (Twitter or Facebook)
3. Four winners will be picked at random from all comment entries. Winners will be notified on February 19th 2014
4. Each of the 4 winners will receive 1 bundle of their preferred collection from the following:
- Botanical Gardens: 1 x by Sainsbury’s Green Tinted Highball Glass (set of 4), 1 x by Sainsbury’s Glass Bottle (Blue/Green/Purple), 1 x by Sainsbury’s Mauve Vintage Floral Print Bedlinen Set (single/double/king size)
- English Vintage:1 x by Sainsbury’s Pink Check Throw, 1 x by Sainsbury’s Lavender Optic Jar Tealight Holder, 1 x by Sainsbury’s Lavender and Geranium Travel Candle
- Refined Rustic: 1 x by Sainsbury’s Dipped wicker Baskets Set of 2, 1 x by Sainsbury’s Artisan Clock, 1 x by Sainsbury’s Clear jar with Wooden Lid
- Boho Chic: 1 x by Sainsbury’s Boho Cut Velvet Cushion, 1 x by Sainsbury’s Boho Paisley Print Bedlinen Set (single/double/king size), 1 x by Sainsbury’s Geometric Set of 4 Espresso Cup & Saucer
1x bundle for each winner only. There are no runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of greater or equal value.
6. The comment may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
7. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury’s also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any comment when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. Employees of Sainsbury’s directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
9. The entrant must be the original creator of the comment and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the comment. The comment must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the comment which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the comment, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury’s to use and showcase the comment. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Sainsbury’s may: (i) showcase their comments on Sainsbury’s website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on the website) and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Sainsbury’s use of the entrant’s comment; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.