Terms & Conditions for the DIY Bank Holiday draw to win tickets to Grand Designs
Tickets to the grand designs show courtesy of Brita
1. The prize draw opens at 12pm on Tuesday 29th April 2014 and closes at 9pm on Friday 2nd May at 12pm.
2. To enter the draw, entrants must:
(i) visit http://tu-blog.sainsburyshome.dev/ and locate the Bank holiday weekend be inspired blog (ii) write a comment on the blog to say what DIY you’ll be doing this bank holiday weekend
Live, courtesy of BRITA. Leave a comment below to say what DIY you’ll be doing this bank holiday weekend and you could be randomly selected by Sainsbury’s to win 2 tickets Grand Designs Live show.
Live, courtesy of BRITA.
3. One winner will be picked at random from all comment entries. Winners will be notified on Friday 2nd May by 5pm.
4. The winner will receive:
Courtesy of Brita Tickets the winner will receive 2 tickets to the Grand Designs show live at 1 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1XL. 3rd-11th May
5. The winner can choose any date from the 3rd-11th May to attend and will need to collect the tickets from the ticket office at the Grand Designs show.
There will be one winner only. There are no runners-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes. Sainsbury’s reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of greater or equal value.
6. The comment may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
7. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. Sainsbury’s also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any comment when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. Employees of Sainsbury’s directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
9. The entrant must be the original creator of the comment and must have obtained the necessary permissions for the inclusion of copyrighted images (if any) within the comment. The comment must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the comment which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the comment, the necessary consents from such party to enable Sainsbury’s to use and showcase the comment. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
11. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
12. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that Sainsbury’s may: (i) showcase their comments on Sainsbury’s website and any other media in connection with the Prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on the website) and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) Sainsbury’s use of the entrant’s comment; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.