Kitchen style ideas: watch these shelves come to life!
Are your worktops and shelves in need of a shake-up? Our kitchen video is full of fun and stylish inspiration.
What’s on your kitchen worktops and shelves? Is it simply the functional items you need day to day, or lots of ornaments that just gather dust? Here at Home Ideas we believe your kitchen can be both practical and beautiful, so we’ve put together this cute video of stylish and simple kitchen ideas.
5 top tips for a tidy kitchen
- Stack it: save space by stacking your prettiest cups, plates and pans on kitchen shelves, so they’re easy to reach.
- Store it: keep pasta and dried pulses in gorgeous glass jars and tie with brown paper luggage labels. Old bottles and jam jars work just as well too.
- Beautify it: create a pretty focal point with a bunch of vibrant flowers displayed in a simple glass bottle or vase.
- Plant it: create a neat and tidy little herb garden in your kitchen. Pop potted herbs into drinking glasses – just remember not to overwater them, as there won’t be any drainage holes!
- Contain it: keep those pesky crumbs at bay and store bread in a bread bin, to minimise on mess.
What do you think of our kitchen style ideas – and do you have any of your own?
Tip of the week
Want more colour in your kitchen? Add a few key pieces from our cast-iron cookware range – the royal blue looks gorgeous with copper and oak.
Three key pieces